EU Business Analyst
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a EU Business Analyst to be responsible for the setup and configuration of ERP system.
You will be joining an organisation that is recognised globally; this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established company.
As EU Business Analyst your responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer and customer part setup
- Customer order management
- Customer releases & schedules
- Customer/Supplier return
- Customer labels, EDI, and shipping documentation
- Finished Goods Part Setup & Routing inc. Locations, Container Types
- Container management
- Inventory management
- Control Panel Production Methods
- Provide end user support in key functional areas
- Complete project tasks and resolve issues by defined due dates and to acceptable levels of quality
- Participate in definition, setup and testing of user security
- Collaborate with other teams (Purchasing, Sales, Finance Quality, etc.) to ensure integrated system is configured and processing correctly
- Lead the planning, execution and tracking of all data conversion and validation activities for your functional area
- Document business processes, develop SOPs and training materials, and define/enter training data
- Assist plants to update work instructions and process documentation and coordinate local language requests
- Train plant staff (train the trainer)
To be successful as EU Business Analyst, you must have:
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open, global mindset, capable of working on cross functional projects
- Available to support on call / above working hours if required
- Open to 50% travel
- Good knowledge of Logistic/Production modules
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
What you will receive as EU Business Analyst:
Attractive salary & benefits and option for flexible working.
The position offers flexibility on location as 50% travel to European countries will be required.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a global company as EU Business Analyst, please apply immediately.