Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Recruit 12 Construction have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to play a pivotal role providing high-quality Architectural metalwork construction in the South of England. This role supports the Sales and Estimating Director, estimating, producing accurate quotations, and negotiating tenders with clients.
As a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Estimating architectural metalwork, structural steel and secondary steelwork.
- Reading drawings from architects and engineers
- Material take-off’s and summaries
- Obtaining quotations and negotiating
- Preparing quotations and working towards deadlines
- Drafting detailed quotations
- Liaising with clients and discussing tender submissions
- Sales follow ups of quotations
- Attending client meetings, with occasional site visits
- Working alongside other departments
To be successful as a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator, you must have:
- Understanding of metalwork or associated trade
- Background in construction industry or manufacturing
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ably to work well in a team and with good people skills Ably to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Good planning and organisational skill
- Positive attitude to work with attention to detail Flexible approach and able to prioritise tasks
- You may also have experience as a QS or sales negotiating
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a leading architectural metalwork manufacturer as an estimator, please apply immediately
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.