Environmental, Health and Safety Officer
Excellent Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Environmental, Health and Safety Officer to assist the Group EHS Manager and Senior EHS Manager (UK) in co-ordinating and implementing of internal EHS procedures across all our sites and to ensure all of the client's projects are compliant with applicable legislative requirements.
Your responsibilities as an Environmental, Health and Safety Officer would include:
- Promote a positive S.H.E. culture throughout our sites, highlighting and promoting best practice
- Provide safety, health and environmental advice and support to project teams
- Carry out inspections of construction sites and prepare reports summarising the findings
- Ensure construction EHS documentation is in place prior to the commencement of projects
- Monitor, review and implement improvements to site performance through regular inspections and audits
- Undertake accident/incident investigations and liaise with external bodies/ clients
- Assist with EHS inductions for new starters
- Assist and participate in the highlighting of risks and training on-site
- Agree remedial action with site management team if necessary
- Ensure relevant company safety documentation is maintained on-site
- Assist in the delivery of EHS training as required
- Ensure full implementation of our incident reporting platform
- Ensure compliance with company management systems
To be a successful candidate as an Environmental, Health and Safety Officer you would need:
- NEBOSH general construction certificate or equivalent
- Experience with CDM and Management systems
- Over 3 years’ experience within Construction, Fit Out or Civil Engineering.
- Full clean UK driving licence
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.