Attractive Salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for an engineering technician in Chudleigh, for a large global manufacturer.
As an Engineering Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe, tidy and organised workshop environment
- Building prototype motors, testing new technology and validating new product upgrades
- Processing motor returns by stripping down, investigating and creating reports
- Supporting legacy customer Engineering projects with some customer interaction
- Raising purchase orders for materials and keeping an organised engineering stock
- Providing technical support for manufacturing on the product, equipment and testing
- A range of hands-on activities supporting the plant where necessary
To be a successful candidate you must need:
- Solid experience in mechanics, hydraulics & basic electronics
- Ability to generate innovative engineering solutions
- Work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to react to re-prioritisation of workload
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.