£18,000 to £25,000 base salary per annum subject to experience, plus 25 days holiday and benefits
Recruit 12 have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Engineering Technician to work for a large global manufacturer at a purpose build state of the art engineering facility based in the Exeter area.
As Engineering Technician, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the off-highway, automotive and engineering world.
As an Engineering Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe, tidy and organised workshop environment
- Building prototype motors, testing new technology and validating new product upgrades
- Processing motor returns by stripping down, investigating and creating reports
- Supporting legacy customer Engineering projects with some customer interaction
- Raising purchase orders for materials and keeping an organised engineering stock
- Providing technical support for manufacturing on the product, equipment and testing
- A range of hands-on activities supporting the plant where necessary
To be successful in the role of Engineering Technician, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience in mechanics, hydraulics & basic electronics
- Ability to generate innovative engineering solutions
- Work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to react to re-prioritisation of workload
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This position is based in Exeter and is easily commutable from Devon, Newton Abbott, Taunton, Exmouth, Torquay
If you are an Engineering Technician looking to join a dynamic, innovative and thriving business, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.