£50,000 to £60,000
Recruit 12 Construction has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Surveyor to join a civils and construction company working on a major project based within Warwickshire.
As an Engineering Surveyor your responsibilities will include the following:
- Understanding working methods and forward-thinking.
- Assisting in daily planning
- Completing daily/weekly surveys of any work being carried out. The role will be primarily site-based with some office work.
- Processing and understanding 3D models on Trimble Business Centre and the use of Trimble Connected Community
- Volumetric calculations and reporting using software such as LSS
- Problem-solving on-site and helping site supervisors come up with solutions
- Troubleshooting on Trimble Machine control
- Ensuring works are carried out to specification.
- Upholding a high standard of Health & Safety always
- Commercial awareness and efficiency
To be successful as an Engineering Surveyor, you must have:
- Good organization skills
- Previous experience with engineering or surveying using GPS and total stations. (Topcon preferable but not essential).
- Enough knowledge in LSS to process data, create accurate composites, and report volumes
- Experience with machine control is required
- Previous experience with Trimble Business Centre and BIM is preferred
- Previous experience on a large earthworks project with a good understanding of earthmoving strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
What you will receive as an Engineering Surveyor:
- Annual salary reviews: we believe that hard work should be rewarded and recognized.
- A competitive salary: we will ensure that you’re given a salary that matches the current industry standard.
- Pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave
This position is based in Warwickshire and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Worcester, Leicester, Coventry, and Tamworth.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a Civil/Constructions business as an Engineering Surveyor, please apply immediately.