Residential Engineering Manager
£55,000 Company car and Benefits package.
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Engineering Manager to join a well-established family run New Build Residentials company. You will join a friendly, dedicated, and experienced team who work together to deliver quality new homes for their valued customers.
The role is to take ownership of the engineering function for various projects.
As a Residential Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Co-ordinate consultants; design drawings and information to include, engineering, architectural, landscaping, ecological and geotechnical.
- Check architect and engineers’ drawings to ensure proposals/details are practical and Economic.
- Ensuring that all groundworks and foundation works are designs and managed as cost effectively as possible.
- You will need knowledge of all approval processes including S104, S38 and S278.
- Ability to identify site constraints, design of public highways and drainage systems.
- Proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion, including undertaking site inspections.
- Co-ordinate and manage all stages of structural warranty applications including discharging conditions, liaising with surveyors/ inspectors and obtaining warranty certificates.
- Ability to work with other design team members and review third party engineering designs.
- Appropriate qualification in civil engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A solid understanding and experience in the delivery or all infrastructure aspects of projects from both a technical approval and the delivery perspective.
- Oversee and inspect all infrastructure installations.
- Obtaining quotations and coordinating the layouts and diversions of all utilities, include day to day management of installations.
- Liaise with legal team to ensure or relevant legal agreements are in place for infrastructure.
To be successful as a Residential Engineering Manager, you must have:
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ design experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (and preferably Revit) with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- A working knowledge of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.