Electrical Engineer required for a global Manufacturing company, based in Stoke-on-Trent. As a Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, whilst undertaking planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities. Receiving a salary of £40,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits package.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Fast response to plant stoppages, ensuring key process achieves maximum uptime
- Prioritising workloads, within the response/breakdown environment
- Carrying out routine maintenance, and renovating worn components
- Improvements to current equipment to achieve a faster cycle time, close QPRs, improve product flow
- Adherence to departmental systems and looking at analyzed data to improve departmental efficiency which is governed by production OEE rates
- Support equipment commissioning and installation projects
To be successful in the role of Electrical Engineer, you may have previously worked as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Robotic technician or Assembly technician.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, looking for the opportunity to work with a leading global automotive manufacturing company, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa