Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineer To design and deliver solutions to Electronic based engineering projects including preparation of Electronic circuit schematics, PCB layout, component selection, and validation testing.
As an Electronics Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of Electronic System Design including: Low power DC/DC conversion, Power switching, Microprocessor system design, Thermal management, Digital logic design, Analogue design including multi-pole filtering and basic Power Electronic design.
- Design of Electronics solutions using relevant CAD systems such as Altium Designer (Schematics, PCB layout, component selection & BOM generation)
- Design to satisfy performance and legislative requirements (EMC, Environmental & Design Validation)
- Write embedded software in C
- Work in multi-discipline teams to deliver the electronics content of varied projects
- Technical liaison with customers, suppliers, manufacturing, and internal stakeholders to deliver the required solutions
- Write reports to document work performed
- Willingness to be “hands on” either on vehicles, test rigs, building test circuits, testing on the bench or in an environmental chamber.
- Some off-site working may be required
To be a successful candidate for this position you must need:
- Degree educated within Engineering or equivalent, preferably within Electrical or Electronic
- Previous experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- Previous experience working within Automotive, Marine, Defence, Aerospace, and other relevant industries
- Experience embedding code C programming
- Previous experience bench testing, validating and test planning
- A keen eye for details and ability to create clear concise documents
- Be able to work with at least two-layer PCB Layout (including best practices for EMC, impedance matching, design for manufacture & multi-layer design)
- Positive outlook and proactive style with ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Good awareness of engineering fundamentals applying a methodical and organised approach, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple concurrent projects, responding quickly to changing priorities and grasping new concepts quickly to perform in unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team through excellent communication and self-awareness. Support and coach less experienced team members to support continuous improvement and internal development
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.