A dynamic Electronics Engineer is required to join a specialist electrics control business serving the Motorsport industry. Key elements of this role include the specification, design and test of new electronic systems, as well as the re-designs of existing electronic controllers. The successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 alongside a bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday.
To be successful as an Electronics Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proficient use of test equipment such as Scope, DVM, Logic Analysers etc
- Experience in the creation of BOM-s
- Working knowledge ofanalogue and digital electronics such as ADCs, Microprocessors, and high speed serial interfaces
- Understanding of automotive electrical requirements
- Knowledge and design experience of DC-DC converters
Previous experience within the motorsport would be a distinct advantage for this particular opportunity.
This role is based in Daventry, and is easily accessible from Northampton, Rugby and Banbury.
If you are currently seeking a new career opportunity and believe you meet the required criteria to be a successful Electronics Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Rail and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.