Recruit 12 are currently seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer. This role offers you the opportunity to join one of the automotive industries most historic and iconic companies as a Senior Electronics Engineer. To be successful in the role you will ultimately be required to be proficient in automotive system EE development engineering, defining functional and technical specifications, ensuring functional specifications are met through the appropriate EE architecture and message catalogues
To be successful in the position of Senior Electronics Engineer, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years professional design experience
- Previous experience working within Automotive or Motorsport
- Expert electronics CAD user, with AutoCAD based experience being advantageous
- Experience of design for EMC and testing
- Generation and maintenance of requirement specifications
- Documentation configuration management
Additional experience would include:
- Microprocessor programming in C for hardware debug testing.
- Creating models using Simulink and generating C-code from these using Simulink coder
- Embedded C engineer with experience in RTOS (real time operating system)
- Experience of Free or Safe RTOS is beneficial.
- UDS implementation would be highly advantageous.
- Linux embedded hardware.
- Battery management systems.
- Power electronics.
- Functional Safety engineering to ISO26262.
This position is based in Malvern and is easily accessible from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, Worcester and Gloucester.
If you are currently seeking a new position, and believe you meet the required specification to be a successful Senior Electronics Engineer, please apply immediately.