Electrical Systems Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Systems Engineer to work in the Electrical Systems Team to design and develop the electrical systems used in various products ranging from Hybrid energy storage systems to electric scooters to whole vehicles.
Your responsibilities as an Electrical Systems Engineer will include:
- Preparation of requirements documentation at vehicle, system and component level
- Working with suppliers delivering components or system to a project.
- Assist with the build and fault-finding of projects
- Generate system architecture diagrams and circuit drawings to support electrical design activity.
- Assist with hazard analysis, risk management and DFMEA for components and systems as required.
- Define and execute system test and validation activities, both on products and on rigs
- Support virtual and physical builds for components and vehicles.
- Preparation and presentation of reports for internal and external audiences.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and all other departments
- Understand and work to the clients, Customer, Industry and Legislative standards.
To be a successful candidate as an Electrical Systems Engineer you will need:
- Recent experience and a proven track record in electrical integration within the automotive or autosport industries.
- An engineering qualification in relevant engineering discipline (e.g. HNC, Degree, Degree Apprenticeship, Masters).
- Good understanding of On Vehicle networks.
- The ability to work flexibly to strict deadlines.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.