Due to additional growth within the European R&D team, this world leader in Automotive component manufacture require an Electrical System Engineer/Electronics Engineer. You will ultimately take a leading role in identifying and verifying customer electronic requirements and managing the process through to delivery.
The salary for this position will be £50,000 to £55,000 + Company benefit package, working Monday to Friday
To be successful in the position of Electronics Engineer, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Technical requirements to inform the Electronic development
- Previous experience within lighting and/or sensors design and functionality
- Proficient CAD experience and skill set
- Dealing with RFQ’s and interrogate enquires
- Experience of design for EMC and testing
- Generation and maintenance of requirement specifications
- Documentation configuration management
To be successful in the role of Electronics Engineer, and you will have the following skills & experience:
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering qualification
- Engineering knowledge of Lighting or Sensor system design
- Proficient with using electrical development systems
- Experience of LINbus / CANbus driven functions
- Awareness of functional Safety engineering, preferably to IS0 26262
This position is based in Worcestershire and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Droitwich, Redditch, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
If you are currently seeking a new position, and believe you meet the required specification to be a successful Electronics Engineer, please apply immediately.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport