Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
Recruit12 has an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, to play the primary interface between the electrical design and technician teams.
You will be joining an organization that is recognized globally for working collaboratively to produce world-class technology solutions that support a cleaner and safer planet’. It is a leading provider of Remote Handling solutions that are supporting the clean-up of some of the world’s most hazardous environments
As an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Work between the electrical engineering and technical teams to ensure that designs meet all requirements and best practices for constructability; act as a technical representative to Engineering and vice-versa.
- Maintain & update company procedures for electrical manufacture & assembly.
- Produce project documentation for manufacture, assembly, inspection, testing, and commissioning electrical systems.
- Manage the production and closeout of design / build-related Non-Conformance reports.
- Ensure that all assigned resources work together cohesively to deliver equipment in accordance with the project plans.
- Ensure all work is planned and undertaken in a safe working environment.
- Ensure the quality standards are met for each project build including QC inspection of materials and parts.
- Work with the Business Management team to ensure project prioritisations and workflows are appropriately managed
To be successful as an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, you must have:
Support the work package/project in developing/producing (if opportunities arise):
- Project monitoring
- Expenditure tracking (hours and costs via estimate)
- Identifying variations and areas for project growth
- Experience: 5 + years
- experience in electrical design, manufacturing & testing
- Demonstrate appropriate technical competence in several prioritized skill areas.
- Demonstrate working technical and practical judgment in anticipating and solving problems
- Provide support to project teams and other Departments.
This position is based in Oxfordshire and is easily accessible from Didcot, Abingdon, Faringdon, and Wantage.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, please apply immediately.