Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our client's busy manufacturing site in Cheshire. The successful applicant will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance across the site both mechanically and electrically.
Your responsibilities as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Analysing and repairing breakdowns across site
- Following PPM schedules to prevent future breakdowns
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
- Fault finding electrically and also on PLC's
- Recording jobs on a computerised maintenance management system
- Working with 3 phase, single phase, AC & DC supplies
To be a successful candidate as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Apprentice trained or above in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of a HNC in an electrical discipline
- Strong electrical knowledge
- 17th/18th edition is essential
- Experience working in a medium-heavy industry environment
- Comfortable following hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Electrical installation from distribution boards to panel wiring
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.