Recruit 12 is seeking a driven Electrical Engineer to join global manufacturer of high performance, engineered solutions for the Aerospace, Commercial Transportation and Oil & Gas Industries. Ideally with a Foundry, Castings or CNC background, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an electrical technical service to ensure the effective and efficient running of the plant. This is a permanent full time position working on a 4 on / 4 off basis operating days, annual salary of £37,000.
As an Electrical Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- React to break-downs and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively
- Prioritising workloads, within the response/breakdown environment.
- Carrying out routine maintenance, and renovating worn components.
- Improvements to current equipment to achieve a faster cycle time, close QPRs, improve product flow.
- Adherence to departmental systems and looking at analyzed data to improve departmental efficiency which is governed by production OEE rates
- Prepare technical reports to analyze breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
To be successful in this position you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- City & Guilds 17th edition regulations
- HNC / ONC electrical qualifications preferred
- Experience with the installation, fault finding and maintenance of 3 Phase systems
- Experience working with AC/DC motors
- Able to read and understand Electrical Engineering drawings
- Experience with PLC’s
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Solihull, Coleshill, Saltley, Sparkhill and Marston Green.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity as an Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.