Competitive Salary + benefits package
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join a leading Mechanical and Electrical Building Services contractor based in the west midlands.
Due to phenomenal growth, they are looking to add an experienced Electrical Estimator to join one of the UK’s fastest growing M&E Building Services companies.
Working on a vast portfolio of projects in the following sectors: industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres.
To be successful as an Electrical Estimator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure Tender folder is correctly maintained.
- Read all tender documents before an estimate is started, and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
- Record and submit all RFI’s in the correct documentation.
- Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
- List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
- Submit tender and update SharePoint with all costs.
- Record details on K&M Management system.
- Follow up tender and record on SharePoint.
- Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
- Keep up to date with industry standards.
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Use Ireland and UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
- Discuss how Estimator interpreted the project
- Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
- Contract Documents
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
To be successful as an Electrical Estimator, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years Estimation experience.
- Proficient in Trimble/Amtech Estimating software is an asset
- Knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical installations an advantage but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree Level in Engineering or similar Discipline.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.