Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to be able to utilise AutoCAD Electrical to design panels and electrical schematics for small retro-fit camera systems through to large industrial automation machinery.
Your responsibilities as an Electrical Design Engineer will include:
- Create electrical schematics and designs within AutoCAD Electrical including layout diagrams and terminal & wiring plans to EU Standards
- Specify electrical components and control gear for industrial automation systems
- Work with the design and applications engineering engineers to provide drawings, and specifications and deliver projects on time.
- Help as required for the electrical fitting, wiring panels and assembly of machine builds.
- Supporting electrical problem – solving during the manufacturing build process.
To be a successful candidate as an Electrical Design Engineer you will need:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience
- Understanding of electrical control gear and industrial automation
- Experience designing and creating electrical panels layouts.
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Well organised, ability to work to deadlines and high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work as part of the team.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.