Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent Salary + enhanced holiday, pension, annual bonus
Recruit12 have a fantastic new opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to assist the team in delivering world class technology solutions in complex hazardous environments.
Working in a global technology centre focussing on New Energy solutions who are recognised as a world leader in the area of handling equipment, our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer.
As an Electrical Design Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working on various projects, the Electrical Design Engineer assists the team in delivering world class technology solutions in complex hazardous environments.
- Assisting the development of testing and commissioning procedures for sub-assemblies and full electro-mechanical systems.
- Maintaining knowledge of new technologies and research in the given field.
- Contributing to the delivery of electrical aspects of projects, either individually or as part of a project team. This includes the following: specification, design development, design reviews, change management, design risk assessments, implementation, integration, and commissioning.
To be successful as an Electrical Design Engineer, you must have:
- Proficient presentation of data and written skills especially planning tasks and reporting writing
- An excellent understanding of a product lifecycle
- Dedicated experience in the design of electrical or electronics systems, knowledge of electrical design first principles.
- Experience with a range of electrical and electronic CAD, experience in design for manufacture and assembly
- Experience in the design of motion control systems/robotic systems.
- Experience in the design of machinery safety systems
- A degree in electrical engineering or a HNC, HND or Foundation Degree in engineering or technology. Or alternatively an NVQ4 or SVQ4, plus appropriate significant engineering experience
What you will receive:
This is a permanent, full time position and in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits of enhanced holiday, pension scheme, 37.5-hour week (Monday – Thursday 8.25 hours per day and 4.5 hours on Fridays) and be eligible for Annual Performance Bonus. This is an opportunity to develop technical solutions from concept to deployment.
This position is based in Warrington, which is easily accessible from Manchester, Wigan, Cheshire and Merseyside.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation please apply immediately.