Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Attractive Salary plus benefits package
Recruit12 currently has the opportunity for an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to develop their electrical and Instrumentation skills within the Veolia UK High-Temperature Incineration Plant.
As an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide site E&I maintenance support on a shift basis
- Safe isolations of electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Overhaul & test of all site E&I equipment
- Inspection test and service of all site electrical equipment
- Fixed wiring inspection and defect repair of all site electrical equipment
- Fault diagnosis and resolution of E&I problems across site
- Calibration of site instrumentation equipment
- Installation & commissioning of minor E&I projects
To be successful as an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, you must have:
- Time served Electrical / Instrumentation
- E&I qualification ONC/HNC/ NVQ 3
- BS7671 18th edition (although 16th or 17th edition will be considered)
- DSEAR / ATEX knowledge (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations / ATmospheres EXplosible)
- Functional safety knowledge
- Computer literate skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.