Attractive Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently has an exciting opening for an EC&I Technician to join a prestigious market leader. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career within the Engineering sector. If you have engineering experience within the process industry, we’d like to hear from you.
As an EC&I Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out repairs, calibration, planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plant and apparatus including process monitoring transducers, automated equipment, emissions monitoring equipment, PLC / DCS, etc.
- Maintaining records of all EC&I equipment and system maintenance and calibration using the corporate Asset Management System.
- Reporting, diagnosing, and remedying plant defects, proposing improvements.
- Proposing and developing modifications to plant/apparatus.
- Liaising with operations staff and other maintenance staff.
- Supervising company and contractors staff as appropriate.
- Maintaining the workshop and other work areas in a clean, tidy, and safe condition
To be successful as an EC&I Technician, you must have:
- An experienced Engineer/Technician, ideally having served a recognized apprenticeship.
- Qualified to HNC, or equivalent, in a relevant Engineering discipline, but knowledgeable in Control, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of all aspects of maintenance techniques associated with control systems, pneumatic and hydraulic transducers, and instrumentation.
- Good understanding of, and ability to interface with systems.
- Experience gained in a continuous process industry.
- Good communication with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work a rota that includes some weekend working to give overall maintenance cover 365 days per year.
- Ability to be contacted, and attend site, outside of normal hours if required.
- Experience of High Voltage Apparatus
- An effective team member with the ability to communicate well.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a EC&I Technician, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.