Competitive salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity available for a document controller this role will expect you to perform document control activities on nominated contracts and will work flexibly to undertake a variety of document control, project admin, and clerical tasks as directed by the Lead Document Controller, Project Manager and Portfolio Manager.
As a document controller your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring and policing all project documents are created, maintained and approved in ANL’s Vault DMS software and support the Project Manager(s) and Portfolio Manager(s) in fulfilling all obligations under the contract pertaining to project document control activities
- Basic checking and validation of documentation status. Sourcing, sorting and filing of documentation and engineering drawings
- Progress chasing documentation and tracking and recording progress through production/review stages.
- Maintaining auditable trail / version control for documentation
- Scanning of documentation.
- Assembly of information / documentation packs to support document reviews and meetings.
- Arrange meetings and produce meeting minutes.
- Undertake other tasks as directed.
- Where stipulated under the contract, process specific contract prescribed document deliverables through the client’s DMS software, in addition to the standard and internal Vault DMS; (this requirement will only be required on certain projects as directed by the Project Manager)
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Self-managed and motivated - able to work with minimum supervision and able to use own initiative to provide solutions to problems. This is a key requirement of the role.
- Previous experience in an office administrational role is essential.
- Must have high attention to detail and work with high degree of accuracy.
- Good problem solving skills required.
- Previous Quality experience is preferable but not essential.
- Experience within the manufacturing or engineering industry is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent team player who has experience of working with colleagues and customers of all levels effectively and build relationships with others to achieve key objectives. IT/Quality Skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Excel/ Outlook/ Word is essential.
- Experience with Document Management Systems software is essential
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.