Recruit 12 is currently seeking a skilled Design Engineer to join an innovative precision engineering company serving both Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing. As a Design Engineer you will be designing and detailing conceptual products across a varying range of customer and specifications. This is a permanent, full time position for which a competitive annual salary is available.
As a Design Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform technical analysis to support your design requirements
- Support design reviews with customers
- Provide technical engineering input and support manufacture and test activities
- Support business development team in preparing technical proposals for customers
- Visit customer sites in support of project engineering and business development activities
To be successful in the position of Design Engineer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in mechanical design of assembly tooling or test rigs, preferably in the automotive and aerospace industry.
- Previous experience with work holding/BIW/Inspection media/Test rigs
- Relevant supporting qualifications in mechanical engineering
- The ability to quickly understand new technical concepts is essential
- Previous experience working with software packages such as Solidworks of Catia V5
This position is based in Coleshill and is easily accessible from Tamworth, Solihull, Birmingham, Nuneaton and Coventry.
If you are currently seeking a new positon, and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful Design Engineer please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa