A highly successful, UK based manufacturing company is looking for a Graduate Design Engineer with CAD experience to join their engineering department. Having served the automotive industry over many years, this reputable organisation manufactures specific components for their many clients.
As a Graduate Design Engineer, you will be responsible for multiple tasks, with your main responsibility to provide a technical engineering service, using 2D & 3D CAD software.
This role will require you to carry out the following duties:
- Liaising with customers on the design components for the company’s product range
- Utilising CAD software to design and draft dies, clip tools and machining fixtures
- Maintain tooling drawings
- To aid in the implementation and proving of design processes
- Provide technical support to the engineering and manufacturing departments
- Work in adherence to company procedures and legislation
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload when required
Within this role, you may be required to carry out tasks as and when required by the firm and Line Manager.
To be successful in this role, they are looking for a Graduate Design Engineer who has experience in 2D & 3D CAD design software, as well as experience in a diecasting or plastic injection moulding.
This position is based in Milton Keynes and can be accessed from Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Northampton, Aylesbury, Buckingham and Leighton Buzzard.
The company is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000. If you are looking for a permanent, full time position as a Graduate Design Engineer and are excited by joining an established manufacturing company, please apply immediately.