Customer Service Leader
Excellent Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Leader to provide customers a first class, high quality sales and service experience while supporting all areas of the business but with particular reference to Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Production and Operations Teams. This role will be critical in aligning a world class product with best-in-class customer service, retentions and growth.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Leader will include:
- To ensure a smooth operation of the department in the absence of the Customer Service Manager.
- Development, mentoring coaching and day to day operational management of the team.
- Ensuring that all SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered to, and corrective action taken to address and issues with individual team performance.
- Provide a knowledge base of commercial/SAP best practice for other members of the team to use and develop.
- Drive process improvement and strive to increase customer satisfaction while reducing complexity.
- Be a champion for best-in-class customer care and moment of success.
- Drive increased profitability through first class customer service and retentions and up-skilling customer service and inside sales advisors.
- Lead on new engagement initiatives with a particular emphasis on online and digital solutions (i.e., eshop/ webchat).
- In conjunction with the UK Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team help drive the companys growth strategy.
- Work alongside the inside sales function align.
- Promote a quality conscious, flexible approach, and can-do attitude of culture throughout the entire business.
- Drive and participate in companywide continuous improvement activities and communications programmes.
- Mentor, manage and motivate all members of the team.
- Participate in stocktakes as required.
- Provide cover for direct reports as required
To be a successful candidate as a Customer Service Advisor you will need:
- Be flexible in their duties/responsibilities and perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
- Undertake overtime as and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information that is sensitive to the Company, in line with Company policy and the Data Protection Act (1998).
- Take responsibility for their own career development including training and development to meet the changing demands of their role/ business.
- Adhere to all Company’s policies.
- Take a proactive approach to managing their own and others Health & Safety.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.