Customer Service Advisor
Excellent Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to have a flexible multi-skilled approach to all aspects of the Customer Service team working environment. This will include, providing exceptional customer service via telephone and email regarding orders, pricing, discrepancies, delivery, and other ad hoc customer requests. To provide robust administrative support through the data processing of customer orders including filing and scanning of orders.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- You may be required to either work on a focus area or multiple areas of the Customer Service team.
- You may be required to support other areas on a rota basis (i.e. Discrepancies or Business as usual).
- Ensure that all incoming customer calls are handled efficiently offering complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all discrepancies are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Log all queries which require ASM or KAM intervention accurately on CRM.
- Advise customers on pricing and delivery changes.
- input customer orders on CRM and associated systems to ensure all information is correct and up to date.
- Ensure all orders are accurately completed and either filed / scanned accurately or entered on the CRM.
- Management of customer accounts on SAP in conjunction with Accounts Department.
- Follow up verbal confirmations of pricing and delivery schedules with accurate written confirmation.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ascertain satisfaction levels and where necessary effect changes to improve engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Maintain contact with Group HQ and operations to ensure consistent improvement on order delivery schedules.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks in support of the wider Customer Service and Business Development teams
To be a successful candidate as a Customer Service Advisor you will need:
- Be flexible in their duties/responsibilities and perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
- Undertake overtime as and when required in line with your contract.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information that is sensitive to the Company, in line with Company policy and the Data Protection Act (1998) or Regulation EU 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
- Take responsibility for their own career development including training and development to meet the changing demands of their role/ the business.
- Adhere to all Company’s policies.
- Take a proactive approach to managing their own and others Health & Safety
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.