Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Control Engineer to design and deliver solutions for a variety of engineering projects, both from a 'clean sheet of paper' and the continuing development of existing systems. to design and deliver solutions for a variety of engineering projects, both from a 'clean sheet of paper' and the continuing development of existing systems.
As a control engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Control system development through full development lifecycle: specification, simulation, implementation, testing and development
- Support mechanical, electrical, and electronic design work with systems and software engineering expertise
- Development and execution of test activities, including setup, testing, and report generation
- Technical liaison with customers, suppliers, manufacturing, and internal stakeholders
To be a successful candidate you must have:
- You will have a high level of mathematical competency
- A broad engineering understanding in either electrical/electronics or mechanical systems (ideal elements of both) with specific emphasis on system dynamics
- A practical approach to solving real-world problems
- Proficient in use of Matlab and Simulink for system simulation and auto coding of embedded control systems
- Experience developing control systems (e.g. eMachine, mechatronic actuation etc.)
- Experience commissioning control systems on vehicle or rig test
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and articulate technical concepts and ideas
- Working knowledge of control theory
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.