Birmingham or Hertfordshire
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to provide contracts and administration support for the wider sales force and be the project interface / technical support to the user / purchaser of the central plant equipment throughout the order process.
As a Contracts Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing ordered equipment specifications & compliance to design brief.
- Processing orders on the factory with admin team assistance.
- Technical interface and point of contact for the equipment purchaser / user during the contract process.
- Attend site visits as required to aid in contract process & ensure correct installation.
- Technical interface and point of contact during the contract process for the relevant sales team.
- Checking and issuing of factory documentation (GA drawings and wiring diagrams).
- Arrange onsite commissioning through to final hand over to client including generation of method statements & Risk Assessments & project completion documentation.
To be successful as a Contracts Engineer, you must have:
- Good working knowledge of HVAC equipment e.g. chillers, close control units and AHU's.
- Good working knowledge & understanding of HVAC systems both air & water based.
- Able to interpret electrical wiring diagrams and hydraulic schematics.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What you will receive as a Contracts Engineer:
Attractive salary & benefits:
Dental, Medical, Gym cost reduction.
double pension contribution offered.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well-established organisation as a Contracts Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit 12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.