Negotiable Salary subject to Experience
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts /Commercial Administrator to join a successful company with a track record of nearly 60 years’ industry experience, including more than 40 years as a rail industry contractor. Due to the continued growth of the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Administrator-Coordinator/Commercial Administrator to join the Rail Division in Essex.
As a Contracts Administrator/Commercial Administrator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing administrative support to commercial teams based out of the divisional office.
- Stationery ordering and control.
- Providing support on procurement and tender quotations.
- Coordinating any outside agencies for office maintenance/supplies.
- General office administration, to include:
- Correspondence for Managing Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyors.
- Office mail processing.
- Answering phones.
- Processing of Sub-Contract Payment Certificates under the direction of the Managing Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyors.
- Providing administrative support to the division.
- Compiling method statements / risk assessments / TBRA / WPP.
- Compiling and issuing project start-up Health & Safety file.
- Compiling and submitting project completion Health & Safety files including As-Built drawings.
- Produce lift plans.
- Booking road-space and managing process.
- Undertaking site compliance audits.
- Undertaking site visits during the tender process.
- Communicating with work colleagues, clients, local authorities, and the general public
- Compiling contract documents.
- General office duties.
- To ensure that they and those for whom they have responsibility understand, operate, and adhere to the Company Procedures Manual.
To be successful as a Contracts /Commercial Administrator, you must have:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good financial and numeracy management skills.
- Time management.
- Good organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Site management.
- Time management.
- Leadership and man-management.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
- Planning and coordination.
- Reporting progress/preparing site reports.
- Safety inspections and site safety.
- Health and Safety awareness.