Construction Site Engineer
Attractive salary + Benefits package
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Site Engineer to join a leading Civil Engineering and Construction company, with a turnover in excess of € 50 million.
They operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to our continued success and growth, They have an immediate opportunity for a Construction Site Engineer to work on the residential scheme with extensive groundworks.
You will play a key role in the team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer, While reporting to the Site Manager you will also benefit from the support and guidance of the wider team.
Job 1: Nottinghamshire area
Job 2: South Lincolnshire/Holbeach
As a Construction Site Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reading, interpreting, and providing clear communication of construction drawings on-site for layouts, material measurements, etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels, and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring program deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies, and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
To be successful as a Construction Site Engineer, you must have:
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline-driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Construction Engineering and Management (or equivalent qualification | discipline) with suitable for someone with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in residential builds would be advantageous.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- A full driving license and relevant site cards.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note that Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.