Condition Monitoring Technician
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Midlands based
£40,000 (Negotiable) + Company Car
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Condition Monitoring Technician to be part of our national team to carry out the testing and analysis of rotating equipment and assets using various condition monitoring techniques across the Midlands and South of England. Always working to our clients Health & Safety guidelines.
Your responsiblities as a Condition Monitoring Technician you will need:
- Perform condition monitoring surveys at our clients’ locations daily
- Carry out the interpretation, analysis, and compilation of detailed reports
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- High standard of report writing with the ability of altering to suit customer’s or business’ requirements
- Attending customer daily morning engineering and communicate on any reliability topics
- Support ERIKS on site lubrication technicians
- Continually improve data collection databases and processes
- Review customer production downtime to provide insights
- Participate in weekly reliability/project meetings and drive outcomes
- Grasp an understand ERIKS Smart Asset Management and develop the use of wireless sensoring technology
- Support and stand in for reliability manager when applicable
To be a successful candidate as a Condition Monitoring Technician you will need:
- You are well versed and certified in multiple condition monitoring techniques including but not limited to Vibration Analysis (CAT II), Infrared Thermography (CAT I) and Ultrasound (CAT I).
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and be familiar with working in a variety of industry sectors.
- Previous experience in usage of online remote monitoring systems, either specification off or installation off is desirable.
- Must be proficient in MS operating systems and tools along with condition monitoring software packages.
- You will have a proven track record in HSE training IOSH, CCNSG and have excellent communication skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.