As Commercial Manager you will be supporting business winning and delivery activity on nuclear projects in the UK and internationally. Providing functional expertise to bidding, procurement and project management capability while leading the continuous improvement of the commercial process.
Salary/package: £55,000 to £65,000 base per annum subject to experience, plus benefits.
- Develop innovative commercial models for R&D and technology-led business
- Production of cost plans and price models for tenders
- Management/negotiation of all forms of contract agreements with customers, partners and suppliers including the engagement of Corporate legal counsel and governance
- Oversight of commercial risk management, contract variations, pricing strategies and contract amendments
- Deliver commercial training and maintain commercial toolbox
- Management of central contract database
- Commercial team leader maintaining standards of commercial support and allocation of resources to meet the needs of a growing business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline (legal, procurement, quantity surveying, project management or commercial)
- Experience of commercial activity across entire project lifecycle and value chain for complex projects ranging from tens of thousands to tens of millions GBP across an international portfolio.
- Working knowledge of NEC terms (various options); FIDIC; IChemE
Hours: Full Time, 37.5-hour week (Mon – Thurs 8.25 hours and 4.5 hours Fri)
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.