Competitive salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst with experience working in private equity, commercial banking or investment funds. Experience within the infrastructure, renewable energy or power sector would be a benefit.
Your responsibilities as a Commercial Analyst will include:
- Reviewing acquisition opportunities in the onshore wind and associated power sectors, including valuation modelling and transaction support.
- Energy market analysis including hedging strategy, macroeconomics and policy.
- Tendering, negotiating and completing new commercial contracts including supply and service contracts across the business
- Undertaking Project and corporate finance due diligence and transaction support.
- Ad-hoc job-related tasks as and when requested.
To be a successful candidate as a Commercial Analyst you will need:
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Part qualified and actively studying to qualify (preferably in final level)
- 2 years post-graduate experience in a corporate finance position
- Strong quantitative skills, including extensive experience building financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (written, verbal, aural)
- Good team player, attention to detail and solution focused attitude
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.