Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to lend support to the commercial and engineering functions of the engineering business. To be the EOS Super User for the business and liaise with the main EO team, helping to implement upgrade and improvements. To ensure that all administrative functions follow company procedures and are processed and filed as per the quality system.
This is a key position which will have a significant influence on the smooth running and operational efficiency of the total business. Encompassing all elements of the business, it will be important to deliver excellent administrative support ensuring accuracy of data. This will involve sense checking purchases and time sheets before entry onto EOS and liaising with group on purchase and sales ledger queries.
As Commercial Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with ensuring that health, safety, environment and quality policies and standards are embedded and adhered to
- Assist with providing commercial support to the Engineering Manager
- Oversee the EOS operation and business transacting with sales and purchasing
- Liaise with group on outstanding debts
- Oversee new account opening procedure for purchases
To be successful as Commercial Administrator, you should have:
- Experience within a similar role within an engineering facility
- Neat and methodical approach to administrative duties
- Good communicator
- Able to plan and set personal tasks and goals for the days/weeks work
- Good IT skills
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong process led ethos
The role is based in South Wales and is easily accessible from Leckwith, Canton, Cardiff, Llandaff
If you are excited by the prospects of working as a Commercial Administrator, please apply immediately.