Recruit 12 is currently seeking a skilled CNC Programmer (Turning) to join an innovative precision engineering company serving both Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing. As a CNC Programmer you will take responsibility for producing one off components in small batches, working with a variety of materials. Offering a range of shifts alongside competitive rates of pay, this is an amazing opportunity join a rapidly expanding company.
As a CNC Programmer (Turning), your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Offline programming (working with Edgecam)
- Online programming, working on Fanuc machines
- Ensuring all machined parts are completed to customer requirements
- Working to tight tolerances
- Working with full autonomy, being able to take responsibility for and manage own work load
As a CNC Programmer (Turning), you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a precision machine or tooling environment
- Previous experience working within either Aerospace and Motorsport industries
- A strong understanding of Offline Programming
- Exposure to online programming, ideally using Fanuc controls
- Ability to produce one-off components
This position is based in Coleshill and is easily accessible from Tamworth, Solihull, Birmingham, Nuneaton and Coventry.
If you are currently seeking a new positon, and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful CNC Programmer (Turning), please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa