Excellent Salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Router to work in our Bespoke Composites Panel division in Cambridgeshire.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Router will include:
- Work on CNC routing machines.
- Undertake cleaning, loading and unloading of machines.
- Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times throughout the various stages of production.
- Be conversant with and adhere to the Company’s Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and all other Company Rules and Policies.
- Undertake training in the production of vacuum and architectural products.
- Meet quality standard and production targets required.
You will need experience of using hand and electrical tools and it is desirable that you have a minimum of 2 years work experience on Router machines.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.