CNC Miller Programmer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Miller Programmer to join our clients growing team.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Miller Programmer will include:
- Programming, setting and running a DMG Mori CMX 1100V (2019)
- Adjusting existing programmes
- Programming of new jobs on and offline.
- Maintaining a level of self-inspection throughout a batch
- Working within a team on the section
- Machining to tight tolerances
- If the candidate has 5 axis experience there is an opportunity to advise on the programming of our latest machine purchase, a CTX Beta 1250 TC 5 Axis mill turn machine.
To be a successful candidate as a CNC Miller Programmer you will need:
- Have previous experience of setting, operating and programming on 3 +1 axis milling machines. Working in a production environment. EdgeCAM experience would be beneficial but not essential. Experience with 5 axis would be beneficial but not essential.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.