Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity as a CNC Miller to be part of a progressive company supporting the manufacture of precision products utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Miller will include:
- Operating CNC Milling machines with Heidenhain controls.
- Programming, programme rectification, setting and operating of Machining Centres.
- Reading and correctly interpreting engineering documentation.
- Optimising production techniques to increase efficiency.
- Offline programming with CAD CAM Software.
- CNC programme rectification and programme problem solving
- Optimise production techniques to increase efficiency.
- Must have knowledge and experience of CNC Milling, specifically Heidenhain controllers.
To be a successful candidate you must have knowledge of:
- CAD/CAM software
- associated machining processes as well as use and knowledge of lifting equipment such as fork lifts/overhead cranes.
- You also need the ability to set and or operate other tool-room machine-shop equipment.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.