Recruit 12 is currently seeking a skilled CNC Miller to join an innovative precision engineering company serving the Aerospace manufacturing sector. As a CNC Miller you will work within the machine shop, an area which has recently seen increased investment and capacity. Offering a range of shifts alongside competitive rates of pay, this is an amazing opportunity join a rapidly expanding company.
As a CNC Miller, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creating, loading, examining and modifying CNC Programmes
- Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures.
- Working to fine tolerances in a range of materials
- Working from drawings to produce precision machined component for a variety of industries
- Working with full autonomy, being able to take responsibility for and manage own work load
To be successful as a CNC Miller, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a precision machining / subcontract machining environment
- Experience of CNC Milling on multi axis machines
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Previous experience of working with conventional / manual mills would be advantageous
This position is based near to Dudley, West Midlands and is accessible from Stafford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Redditch and Kingswinford, Halesowen, Telford, Walsall and Tamworth
If you are currently seeking a new position, and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful CNC Miller /please apply immediately.