£12-£14 + shift allowance plus excellent benefits
Operating a 3-shift rota
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a CNC Machinist to play a role operating machines to produce customers’ orders on time and to the correct quality standard. Setting up the machines - reading drawings, programming machine, tooling changes.
As a CNC Machinist your responsibilities will include the following:
- Writing and proving programmes for all machines as required
- Set up jobs on machine centre’s
- Work with jigs and fixtures
- Machine parts to customer specification, record contract documentation, complete time sheets correctly and maintain high standards of workmanship
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts and use of the labelling system
- Work with Senior Manufacturing Engineer to determine feasibility of machining new products
- Maintaining and controlling a current program register
- Maintaining and controlling a current tool inventory, (all machines and cupboards)
- Clean machines as appropriate
To be successful as a CNC Machinist, you must have:
- Knowledge of vertical/milling machining centres
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Ability to work efficiently and build effective working relationships
- Able to program CNC machines
- Overhead crane / slinging & lifting skills
What you will receive as a CNC Machinist:
£30,000-£35,000 & benefits: You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for Machining.
This position is based in Sheffield and is easily accessible from Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a CNC Machinist, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.