We are currently seeking a committed and skilful CNC Programmer to join a dedicated team, where you will take responsibility for the setting and operating of all CNC machinery on site. In return for being a key member of the team, you will receive a competitive salary, with overtime available, and 25 days’ holiday. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Knowledge of CNC Programming – Fanuc
- Set and operate a Lathes
- Complete any requested trials to improve quality and efficiency
- Be able to work to high standards with tight tolerances, be able to use a variety of checking instruments to check there own work.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and promote a culture of 5S in the workplace
- Computer literate – computer compatibility and data transfer
- Ability to read drawings
To be successful in the role of CNC Programmer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong CNC machining background- Turning experience essential
- Design of jigs, fixtures and gauges for machining processes
- Experience in Fanuc programming
- Proficient small batch work using a variety of different materials
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Malvern and is easily accessible from Worcester, Hereford, Bromyard and Droitwich.
If you are an experienced CNC Programmer and you are currently seeking a new career opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply immediately.