CNC Machinist (Night Shifts)
£12- £15 per hour
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machinist to be responsible of Setting up and running of Haas VMS with trunnion, UMC750, Bridgeports and CMS Ares 5 axis CNC machines.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Machinist will include:
- Machining of patterns, moulds and component trimming for carbon fibre components.
- The machining of different types of material including Tooling board, Aluminium, MCP and Carbon fibre.
- Using Haas, Heidenhain and Fanuc controls effectively.
- Using Setup sheets and drawings to machine various parts to a high level of accuracy, to tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Effective team player and communicator.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Measure all the parts machined to drawings.
To be a successful candidate as a CNC Machinist you will need:
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent accuracy level
- Constant aware of health and safety
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.