Class 1 Drivers
Permanent role- receiving- £14.50ph plus excellent benefits
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for numerous Class 1 Drivers to play a vital role driving articulated vehicles delivering manufacturing components for leading engineering organisations.
You will be joining an establishment that is recognised globally for providing reliable and dedicated logistics and warehouse services across a wide range of industrial and commercial sectors, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established multinational company.
As a Class 1 Driver your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving articulated vehicles
- Live loading as well as dropping and swapping trailers
- Security or loads
- Daily walkaround checks and reporting of any issues
- Defect reporting and damage reporting to ensure timely correction of issues
- Daily download of Digi-card
- Daily de-brief at the end of shift
- Liaise directly with customer and Traffic controllers
- Liaise with Operations, Warehouse & H&S
- Being an extended part of the customer service team to the customer
- Following Standard operational procedures of vehicles and trailers
- Working time directive in line with compliance
- Zero infringements
- Promoting Health & Safety
- Cleanliness of vehicle
To be successful as a Class 1 Driver, you must have:
- Class 1 licence
- Up to date CPC training
- Minimum 2 years class 1 experience
- Self-managing with good attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to adhere to processes
- Flexible – a “team player”
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused
What you will receive as a Class 1 Driver:
£14.50ph + benefits including- Pension, 25 + 8 holiday. You will join a prestigious brand, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for Driving.
This position is based in Coventry and is easily accessible from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Birmingham, Kidderminster and Redditch.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Class 1 Driver, please apply immediately.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.