Civils Site Manager
Attractive salary + Benefits package
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading company, who operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to continuing success and growth of their Civil Engineering team, they have a fantastic new opportunity for the right person to help deliver high quality construction projects across the East Midlands.
As a Site Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections
- Sourcing materials
- Checking and preparing reports for clients
- Monitoring progress of the project
- Liaising with clients or the client’s representatives to update on progress
- Keeping staff motivated and focused
To be successful as a Site Manager, you must have:
- Must be able to use their own initiative taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector is essential.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- A full driving licences.
- First aid at work
- CSCS card
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.