Centre Lathe Turner
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an opportunity for a Centre Lathe Turner to work within a workshop environment for a well-established remanufacturing company.
You will be joining a company that manufactures products for their own in-house production as well as bespoke "one-offs" and small batch work for their customer base.
Your responsibilities as Centre Lathe Turner will include:
- Working on conventional manual machines
- Ensuring products are manufactured as per drawing
- Producing bespoke 'one-offs' as well as small batch work for customers
To be successful as Centre Lathe Turner, you should have:
- Milling and drilling experience
- Able to work on manual machines
- Ability to read engineering drawings and use a wide range of materials
- Accurate measurement using precision measuring equipment
- Working to COSHH regulations
The position is based in Cheshire, and is easily accessible from Widnes, Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Runcorn, Knutsford
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a leading remanufacturing company as Centre Lathe Turner, please apply immediately.