Central Plant Contracts Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Central Plant Contracts Engineer To provide contracts and administration support for the wider sales force and be the project interface/ technical support to the user/ purchaser of the central plant equipment throughout the order process (from receipt of order through to commissioning and handover of the central plant equipment).
Your responsibilities as a Central Plant Contracts Engineer will include:
- Reviewing ordered equipment specifications & compliance to design brief.
- Processing orders on the factory with admin team assistance.
- Technical interface and point of contact for the equipment purchaser/ user during the contract process
- Attend site visits as required to aid in contract process & ensure correct installation
- Technical interface and point of contact during the contract process for the relevant sales team
- Working with relevant account manager to ensure smooth flow of information to client, particularly in relation to lead times
- Liaising with the factory during the order process
- Checking and issuing of factory documentation (GA drawings and wiring diagrams)
- Liaising with factory regarding testing requirement
- Organizing lead times and scheduling of deliveries
- Arrange on site commissioning through to final hand over to client including generation of method statements & Risk Assessments & project completion documentation
- Keep up to date with product developments & issues
- Comply to health & safety regulations at all times
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies
To be a successful candidate as a Central Plant Contracts Engineer you will need:
- Good working knowledge of HVAC equipment (chillers, close control units & AHU's)
- Good working knowledge & understanding of HVAC systems both air & water based.
- Able to interpret and understand electrical wiring diagrams & hydraulic schematics.
- Control systems knowledge desirable
- Engineering qualifications desirable but not essential
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, numerate, organised, punctual, assertive, professional, personable, numerate and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels with both clients & co workers
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa