£35,000 - £38,000 p/a
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Category Buyer to play a pivotal role in the growth of our client. By developing & manage the sourcing strategy for externally purchased materials.
As a Category Buyer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Creation and communication of sourcing strategies for allocated commodities, covering total spend across the business.
- Management of supplier performance, coordinating SPM meetings to maximise performance.
- NPI support including the identification and selection of materials, suppliers, technologies and processes.
- Coordination of category strategies with key internal stakeholders.
To be successful as a Category Buyer, you must have:
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of RFI, RFQ & Supplier selection processes
- Have a background in manufacturing is preferable.
- Experience or be comfortable working within a multi-site role.
- The confidence to deal with client/supplier concerns.
What you will receive as a Category Buyer:
Attractive salary & benefits:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Access to Bravo Benefits Platform
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well-established organisation as a Category Buyer, please apply immediately.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit 12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.