Salary £18,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Recruit12 is currently offering the opportunity for a Carpenter to join a company that specialise in the design and build of Children’s playgrounds, they are seeking someone who is a creative carpenter to assist in the manufacturing of bespoke and innovative playground equipment.
As a Carpenter, your main responsibilities will include:
- all aspects of general joinery, cutting, shaping, sanding painting.
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislations
- Providing a service to clients and maintain good customer service and relationships
- Willingness to work on site all over the UK and Rep. of Ireland, assist with installation
- Snagging /maintenance work
- Training will be provided.
To be successful as a Carpenter, you must have:
- Having a positive attitude – we emphasise a happy and positive working environment and we think it reflects directly into our finished products.
- good 3-Dimensional imagination, and a good eye for design
- Able to read and understand customer orders and technical drawings as well as to be able to solve structural issues on your own.
- Able to schedule their own work programme and working to set deadlines.
- working both individually or as part of a team.
- Have the ability to spot problems, trouble shoot and solve effectively.
- Have continuous awareness of quality control and assist towards a continuous quality improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate with members of the workshop and office team.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good mathematical skills for taking measurements
* MUST HAVE A VALID UK DRIVING LICENCE *
If you are excited by the prospect of this role as a Carpenter, then please apply immediately.