Salary: up to £25k per annum
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays 8am to 6pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket has an excellent opportunity for a Buying Administrator to play a pivotal role within the purchasing department.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership who prides themselves in selling high-end vehicles.
As Buying Administrator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting the Buying team with all vehicles received from and sent to external auction houses
- Support the Senior Buyer with the purchasing invoices
- Support the buying team with general administration duties
To be successful as a Buying Administrator, you should have:
- Experience of working within the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word etc
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skils to deal with a large administration workload
- Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to work duties with a willingness to learn
This position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Wickham and Brentwood
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership as a Buying Administrator, please apply immediately.