Business Development Manager
Salary- £55,000-60,000 plus car allowance
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team and be Responsible for driving growth within the aerospace sector by identifying and securing new commercial opportunities within the business.
Your key responsibilities as a Business Development Manager will include:
- Developing Leads and Opportunities:
- To grow and develop new business with both existing customers and by increasing the potential client base
- To work collaboratively with other business divisions to exploit potential joint opportunities as appropriate
- Relationship building with all new and existing accounts to improve our understanding of individual customer needs and how the business can help to fulfil those needs.
- Build effective networks of contacts within our identified key accounts
- conduct Market analysis to develop relevant insights into key target sectors developing an action plan to drive growth
- To provide support at shows and exhibitions as defined by our MarComms strategy
- To take the lead in the preparation of high-quality proposals in response to client enquiries. Working with close support from AT Programmes and Engineering teams to build bids, ensuring relevant inputs are robust, valid and accurate.
- To lead on negotiations with prospective clients covering cost, schedule and technical requirements (with continued support from the Programmes and Engineering teams
- Leading on liaison with customers to close out negotiations on project scope and Ts&Cs
- Targeted prospecting for new business opportunities based on a deep understanding of key market drivers
- To maintain the accuracy and currency of new business pipeline data in the appropriate business systems
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Previous experience within definitely Aerospace sector experience (rather than just knowledge of). Either working within, or selling into
- This is all achieved through strong communication between stakeholders to ensure commercial collaboration and customer focus.
- previous experience within an Engineering Consultancy is advantageous
- Experienced Business Development Manager – proven track record of building and development accounts
- Knowledge of the Aerospace industry
- Self starter/highly motivated
- Highly results focused
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Winning passion Motivated to exceed and excel for the company. Ambitious. Knowledgeable about the company, customers and suppliers.
- Can Do & Pace Driven and eager to efficiently complete tasks. Has a positive, customer focused. can-do attitude. Goes the extra mile.
- Creativity & Innovation Identifies and develops new ideas. Curious and seeks to improve things for the better.
- Communication Collaborates and connects with others. Shares appropriate information in a timely and concise manner. Listens, values and respects
- Courage & Honesty Says what needs to be said with integrity and admits mistakes. Confronts actions inconsistent with values.
- Team First Recognises what’s best for the wider business. Builds empathy and relationships with peers. Helps others considering their needs.
- Judgement & Rigour Identifies resources to tackle issues and do the right thing. Makes timely and effective decision. Thinks about the consequences.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.